Concord, NH – The New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services has launched an electronic information service for anyone interested in receiving up-to-the-minute press releases, advisories, and newsletters from the Agency and its programs. Sign-up is voluntary and may be done on the DES web site.
Listed below are the publications available through the service:
- Press Releases (announcements by DES)
- Press Advisories (upcoming event or meeting announcement)
- Environmental News (Main DES newsletter)
- GreenWorks (DES Watershed Assistance Program monthly bulletin)
- Rip Tides (NH Coastal Program bimonthly e-newsletter)
- The Sampler (DES Volunteer Lake Assessment Program newsletter)
- The Source (DES Drinking Water Source Protection Program quarterly newsletter)
- Streamlines (newsletter from the DES Volunteer River Assessment Program)
- Supply Lines (newsletter from the DES Water Supply Engineering Bureau)
- Tidelines (NH Coastal Program bi-annual newsletter)
- Wastelines (NH Pollution Prevention Program quarterly newsletter)
In addition to the publications, subscribers may select areas of interest, which will be used by DES for special announcements. For more information about the service, please call Jim Martin, DES Public Information Officer, at (603) 271-3710.