What is OneStop?
OneStop is a user-friendly, online, searchable database comprised of environmental information and data compiled by DES programs. OneStop does not provide access to all existing DES data, however, available information includes: sources of environmental interest; GIS data; environmental monitoring data; ordering sampling equipment for environmental testing; permit statuses; and information on local businesses that provide various environmental services, ranging from hazardous waste transportation to water well contractors. OneStop data is based on each program’s procedures and standards. The data is regularly updated, however, unintentional inaccuracies may occur.
Popup blockers will limit your ability to access portions of the OneStop Data and Information site.
What’s new on OneStop?
We have revised the OneStop data site with many improved features based on your input. The new features include the ability to:
- Use a single search page to retrieve selected DES information by location.
- Search by a General Area of Interest, e.g., Air Related Interests, Water Related Interests, Fuel Storage Leaks.
- Search by Specific Areas of Interest, e.g., Public Water Systems, Underground Storage Tanks.
- Locate most individual sites using a Map It tool.
- Access Search Help from the top menu bar.
- Provide Comments from the top menu bar.
New and revised databases will be added as they become available. We welcome your comments and suggestions for improvements to the site. Please use the Comments button on the top menu bar of the OneStop data site.