- Amalgam Separator Installation Results
- Lead Waste in Dental Offices
- Mercury Waste in Dental Offices
- Silver Waste in Dental Offices
- Dental Mercury Recycling Program
- Dental Office Waste Handling Procedures for Dentists
- Management of Wastes from Dental Offices
- Mercury/Amalgam Waste Handling Procedures for Dentists
FAQs (Complete List)
- How can we reduce the amount of waste generated at our facility?
- If I request NH Pollution Prevention Program to visit my dental office, what type of questions should I expect?
- Is our facility a small or full quantity generator?
- What are the differences between Universal and Hazardous Wastes?
- What are typical hazardous wastes at dental facilities?
Contact Us (Complete List)
- NHDES Pollution Prevention Program
29 Hazen Drive; PO Box 95
Concord, NH 03302-0095
In State: (800) 273-9469
(603) 271-2667 (fax)
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.