Publications (Complete List)
- A Boaters Guide to Sewage Pumpout Discharge Regulations and Pumpout Stations
- Attention boaters! Are you unknowingly spreading Exotic Aquatic Plants?
- BMPs for New Hampshire Marinas – Guidelines for Environmentally Proactive Marinas
- BMPs for New Hampshire Marinas – Pocket Version
- Boat Washing and Engine Winterization for Boat Owners
- Clean Marine Initiative
- Exotic Species Program
- Lakes Management and Protection Program
- Underground Storage Tank Program
FAQs (Complete List)
- Is our facility a small or full quantity generator?
- How can we reduce the amount of waste generated at our facility?
- What are the differences between Universal and Hazardous Wastes?
- What are typical hazardous wastes at marinas?
- What do I do about storm water run off from my marina?
Contact Us (Complete List)
- NHDES Pollution Prevention Program
29 Hazen Drive; PO Box 95
Concord, NH 03302-0095
In State: (800) 273-9469
(603) 271-2867 (fax)
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.