Publications (Complete List)
- Proper Management of Cathode Ray Tubes from Computer Monitors and Televisions
- Mercury-containing (Universal Waste) Devices: Management Requirements for Handlers and Transporters
- "Universal Waste" Batteries: Management Requirements for Handlers and Transporters
- Universal Waste Lamps: Information for Small Businesses
- Universal Waste Lamps: Management Requirements for Handlers and Transporters
- Antifreeze Management
- Battery Management
- Cathode Ray Tube Management
- Lamp Management
- Mercury-Containing Devices Management
Technical Assistance (Complete List)
- Antifreeze Recycling Companies
- Antifreeze Recycling Equipment Vendors
- Cleaning Up a Mercury Spill
- Cleanup Procedures for Broken Fluorescent Bulbs and Lamps
- What do I do with my waste antifreeze?
- What do I do with my waste batteries?
- What do I do with my waste cathode ray tubes?
- What do I do with my waste lamps?
- What do I do with my waste mercury-containing devices?
Contact Us (Complete List)
- NHDES Pollution Prevention Program
29 Hazen Drive; PO Box 95
Concord, NH 03302-0095
In State: (800) 273-9469
(603) 271-2867 (fax)
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.