National Emission Standard for HAPs (Quad Z)
- Includes diesel and gas fired engines that were:
- Existing: Before June 12, 2006.
- New: On or after June 12, 2006.
New Source Performance Standards (Quad I) and (Quad J)
- Compression Ignition engines (Quad I) includes diesel fired engines that were:
- Manufactured after April 1, 2006 (July 1, 2006 for fire pump engines), or
- Modified or reconstructed after July 11, 2005.
- Spark Ignition engines (Quad J) includes gas fired engines that were:
- Manufactured on or after January 1, 2008.
Contact DES if your facility is not considered an area source.
- National Emission Standard for Hazardous Air Pollutants (Quad Z)
- Standards of Performance for Stationary Compression Ignition Internal Combustion Engines (Quad I)
- Standards of Performance for Stationary Spark Ignition Internal Combusion Engines (Quad J)
- Compliance Assistance with Air Regulations for Healthcare Facilities and County Buildings
- General State Permit Extension Letter
- EPA Regulation Navigation Tool for Quad I and J
- EPA Regulation Navigation Tool for Quad Z
- Combustion Portal
- Air Emissions: General State Permit for Internal Combustion Engines Used as Emergency Generators
- Air Emissions: State Permit to Operate
- Air Emissions: Temporary Permit
- Air Emissions: Title V Operating Permit
- Guidance on RICE NESHAP Residential-Institutional-Commercial Emergency Engine Definition
- NAICS Code Look Up
- Air Permitting Program
29 Hazen Drive; PO Box 95
Concord, NH 03302-0095
(603) 271-1381 (fax)
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.