National Emission Standard for HAPs (Quad Z)
- Includes diesel and gas fired engines that were:
- Existing: Before June 12, 2006.
- New: On or after June 12, 2006.
New Source Performance Standards (Quad I) and (Quad J)
- Compression Ignition engines (Quad I) includes diesel fired engines that were:
- Manufactured after April 1, 2006, or
- Modified or reconstructed after July 11, 2005.
- Spark Ignition engines (Quad J) includes gas fired engines that were:
- Manufactured after July 2007.
Contact DES if your facility is not considered an area source.
- Amendments to Quad Z, I, and J
- EPA's Response to Public Comments on Proposed Amendments to Quad Z, I, and J
- National Emission Standard for Hazardous Air Pollutants (Quad Z)
- Standards of Performance for Stationary Compression Ignition Internal Combustion Engines (Quad I)
- Standards of Performance for Stationary Spark Ignition Internal Combusion Engines (Quad J)
- EPA: Summary of Air Quality Regulations and Final Revisions for RICE (February 28, 2013)
- Initial Notification of Applicability due date for existing sources May 3, 2013
- Notification of Compliance Status
- Petition for extension of installation of pollution control equipment for sources (Quad Z-diesel)
- Request for Extension of Compliance (Quad Z - Spark Ignition)
- Sample Notification of Compliance Status
- Air Emissions Monitoring for Stationary Sources
- Air Permitting for Stationary Sources
- Small Business Technical Assistance Program
- Air Permitting Program
29 Hazen Drive; PO Box 95
Concord, NH 03302-0095
(603) 271-1381 (fax)
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.