Who is affected?
- All owners and operators of non-metallic mineral processing plants, defined as any combination of equipment used to grind or crush any non-metallic mineral, such as stone, sand, gravel, clay, rock, salt, and vermiculite.
- Municipal officials who interact with and/or are responsible for rock crushing plants in their towns.
Env-A 2800 - Sand & Gravel Sources; Non-Metallic Mineral Processing Plants; Cement & Concrete Sources - effective 10-1-2010
- Crushing Plants Permit Comparison
- ARD-43 Rules and Permits for Rock Crushing Plants (Non-metallic Mineral Processing Plants (Fact Sheet ARD-43)
- Frequently Asked Questions
Barbara Dorfschmidt, Operating Permit Program Manager
NHDES Permitting & Environmental Health
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.