- November is Carbon Monoxide Awareness Month
- Carbon Monoxide and Winter Weather Center for Disease Control
- Eliminating the Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Your Home – November 2014 Press Release
- Bob House Carbon Monoxide Safety, Poster
- Carbon Monoxide Awareness Presentation
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Prevention: A Toolkit. CDC publication
- “The Quiet Killer” – a video on CO from the CDC (run time: 3:15 min.)
- The Invisible Killer, US Consumer Product Safety Commission informational brochure
- Carbon Monoxide Questions and Answers, US Consumer Product Safety Commission fact sheet
- Preventing Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Information for Older Adults and their Caregivers, EPA fact sheet
- Web sites
- Carbon Monoxide Detection Devices in Dwellings, Office of State Fire Marshall informational bulletin
- What to Know: Generators and Carbon Monoxide, Safety Guide
- Carbon Monoxide Warning, Door Hang
- Carbon Monoxide Hazards from Small Gasoline Powered Engines CDC
- Emergency Generator Safety New York State Electric & Gas Corp.
News releases, PSAs and Media Stories
For More Information
- Northern New England Poison Control Center 1-800-222-1222 or if 1-800 number is not working, try (207) 662-7212.
- DOS Fire Marshal’s Office (603) 223-4289
- US Consumer Product Safety Commission (207) 998-9083; firstname.lastname@example.org
- DHHS (603) 271-4957
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.