The Governor's Climate Change Policy Task Force sought additional public comment prior to completion of its final deliberations on recommendations for a NH Climate Change Action Plan. At five Public Listening Sessions held in September, the Task Force received public and written comments on over 100 potential Actions developed by six technical and policy working groups. Considering that input, the Task Force worked to develop a set of recommendations that would focus on those potential Actions that have the greatest potential to achieve multiple goals, including reducing greenhouse gas emissions and creating economic opportunity for the state. Subsequent to the Public Listening Session, the Task Force took up four additional potential Actions in the electric generation and use sector and took written public comment through Monday, November 3, 2008 on these additional, potential Actions.
The new set of potential Electric Generation and Use Actions can be downloaded here and include:
- EGU 2.6 Importation of Canadian Hydro and Wind Generation
- EGU 2.7 Allow Regulated Utilities to Build Renewable Generation
- EGU 2.8 Identify and Deploy the Next Generation of Electric Grid Technologies
- EGU 2.9 Promote Distributed Generation
Potential Action Reports under Consideration
The following documents contain each of the 100+ Action Reports that were developed by the six technical and policy working groups for consideration by the Task Force.
- Agriculture, Forestry and Waste
- Electric Generation and Use
- Government Leadership and Action
- Residential Commercial and Industrial
- Transportation and Land Use
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.