- ARD-4 A Closer Look at Gasoline – Improving Air Quality in New Hampshire (Fact Sheet ARD-4)
- Environmental Permitting, Regulations and Other Requirements Related to the Manufacture of Biodiesel (Fact Sheet # CO-16)
- Granite State Clean Cities Coalition (flyer)
- Chapter Saf-C 312.02 Revised 9/9/2010 – This law amends dying requirements for biodiesel.
- SB 522 (2008 Legislative Session) – Relative to licensing requirements for small quantity biodiesel producers and distributors and prohibiting the sale or delivery of biodiesel not meeting the state ASTM standard.
- HB 689 (2007 Legislative Session) – Establishing a commission to study production and distribution of biodiesel fuel in New Hampshire.
- HB 1631 (2008 Legislative Session) – Relative to state purchase of biodiesel fuels.
- HB 1632 (2008 Legislative Session) – Relative to continuing the commission to study the production and distribution of biodiesel in New Hampshire.
- EPA's Alternative Fuels webpage
- Hybrid Cars – Auto Alternatives for the 21st Century
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- US Department of Energy’s Alternative and Advanced Fuels
- US Department of Energy’s Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicles Data Center
Related Programs (Complete List)
- Diesel Vehicles
- Granite State Clean Cars Program
- Granite State Clean Cities Coalition
- Green Slopes Program – Promoting use of Biodiesel at NH's ski areas
- HB 1632 (2008 Legislative Session) – Commission to study the production and distribution of biodiesel in New Hampshire
- HB 689 (2007 Legislative Session) – Establishing a commission to study production and distribution of biodiesel fuel in New Hampshire
Resources/Links (Complete List)
- Alternative Fuels, Granite State Clean Cities Coalition webpage
- Evans Biofuel Locations
- Granite State Clean Cities Coalition Fuel Reduction Strategies
- National Biodiesel Board
- Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition
- Propane Education and Research Council
- US Department of Energy's Alternative Fuels Data Center
- Where Can I Get Alternative Fuels in New Hampshire?
- Dolores Rebolledo, Grants Manager, Alternative Fuels Program
Granite State Clean Cities Coordinator
NH Department of Environmental Services
29 Hazen Drive; PO Box 95
Concord, NH 03302-0095
(603) 271-1381 (fax)
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.