- Motor Vehicles and Toxic Air Pollutants (Fact Sheet ARD-5)
- Transportation and Air Quality Planning (Fact Sheet ARD-6)
- Heavy Duty Diesel Engines: Trucks and Buses – Air Quality Impacts (Fact Sheet ARD-34)
- Diesel Vehicles and Equipment: Environmental and Public Health Impacts (Fact Sheet ARD-44)
- Env-A 1100 Prevention, Abatement and Control of Mobile Source Air Pollution
- National Clean Diesel Campaign – Regulatory Programs
- Diesel Emission Quantifier
Evaluate clean diesel projects by estimating emission reductions, health benefits and cost-effectiveness.
- Granite State Clean Cities Coalition
- Northeast Diesel Collaborative (NEDC)
- Northeast States for Coordinated Air Use Management (NESCAUM)
- California’s Air Resources Board (CARB)
- Children’s Exposure to Diesel Exhaust on School Buses
- “Diesel Exhaust in the United States” An EPA report
- Diesel Technology Forum
Resource and educator on the importance of diesel technology
- EPA’s SmartWay
- EPA‘s regional efforts on diesel emission reduction
- Health Effects of Diesel Exhaust Particulate Matter. Air Resources Board
- “Recommendations for Reducing Emissions from the Legacy Diesel Fleet,” Clean Air Act Advisory Committee, January 11, 2007
- Felice Janelle
Mobile Sources Manager
NHDES Air Resources Division
29 Hazen Drive; PO Box 95
Concord, NH 03302-0095
(603) 271-1381 (fax)
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.
Microsoft Excel format. Download a free viewer from Microsoft.
Microsoft Word format. Download a free viewer from Microsoft.