- May 16th is National Bike/Walk to Work Day
- Motor Vehicle Inspection and Maintenance SIP Revision
- ARD-4 A Closer Look at Gasoline – Improving Air Quality in New Hampshire (Fact Sheet ARD-4)
- Environmental Permitting, Regulations and Other Requirements Related to the Manufacture of Biodiesel (Fact Sheet # CO-16)
- Env-A 1100: Prevention, Abatement, and Control of Mobile Source Air Pollution
- Env-A 1500: Conformity
- Env-A 1600: Fuel Specifications
- EPA's Alternative Fuels webpage
- Hybrid Cars – Auto Alternatives for the 21st Century
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- U.S. Department of Energy’s Alternative and Advanced Fuels
- U.S. Department of Energy’s Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicles Data Center
- Diesel Vehicles
- Granite State Clean Cars Program
- Granite State Clean Cities Coalition
- Green Slopes Program – Promoting use of Biodiesel at NH's ski areas
- Idling Reduction Campaign
- Motor Vehicle Fuel Economy
- On Board Diagnostics Systems
- State Implementation Plan
- Alternative Fuels, Granite State Clean Cities Coalition webpage
- Ethanol Retailer
- Evans Biofuel Locations
- Granite State Clean Cities Coalition Fuel Reduction Strategies
- National Biodiesel Board
- Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition
- Propane Education and Research Council
- Refueling Sites Locator
- US Department of Energy Clean Cities
- Where Can I Get Alternative Fuels in New Hampshire?
- How can I reduce fuel consumption in my day-to-day driving?
- What is Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) fuel?
- Can I purchase a vehicle that runs on propane?
- What is the difference between a hybrid electric car, plug-in hybrid electric car, and plug-in electric car?
- Felice Janelle
NHDES Air Resources Division
29 Hazen Drive; PO Box 95
Concord, NH 03302-0095
(603) 271-1381 (fax)
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.