Publications (Complete List)
- BMPs for the Installation and Upgrading of On-Premise-Use Heating Oil Tanks
- Monthly Inspection Guidelines for Aboveground Petroleum Storage Tanks (Fact Sheet WMD-REM-3)
- Registration of Aboveground Petroleum Storage Tanks (Fact Sheet WMD-REM-5)
- Self Inspection Checklist for Basement and Backyard Aboveground Home Heating Oil Tanks (Fact Sheet WMD-REM-6)
- What Shape is YOUR Heating Oil Tank In?!
- Env-Or 300 Aboveground Petroleum Facilities
- Env-Or 500 Recovery of Gasoline Vapors
- NH Revised Statutes Annotated (RSA) Chapter 146-A Oil Discharge or Spillage in Surface Water or Groundwater
Forms/Applications (Complete List)
- AST Closure Notification Form
- Annual Leak Monitoring and Overfill Protection Test Form
- Application for the Construction of New and Substantially Modified Petroleum AST Facility
- Registration of Aboveground Petroleum Storage Tank (AST) System
- Aboveground Petroleum Storage Tank Facility Registration
- Construction of New and Substantially Modified Aboveground Petroleum Storage Tank System Approval
- Petroleum Remediation Program
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
- Spill/Complaints - Petroleum and Hazardous Waste
- Underground Storage Tank Program
Resources/Links (Complete List)
- Look up an Aboveground Storage Tank Facility
- Aboveground Storage Tank Interior Inspection Companies
- Aboveground Storage Tank Installation and Maintenance Companies
- AST Contractors and Engineers - Aboveground Storage Tank Design Engineers
- Vapor Recovery at AST Facilities
FAQs (Complete List)
- Michael Juranty, P.E.
29 Hazen Drive, PO Box 95
Concord, NH 03302-0095
- Oil Remediation & Compliance Bureau
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.
Microsoft Word format. Download a free viewer from Microsoft.