Classes are conducted at the Department of Environmental Services on 29 Hazen Dr. in Concord, NH. Enrollment per training session is limited to two people per facility. Unless otherwise noted, the course will be conducted from 8 am to 4 pm on the following dates:
- October 28, 2015 – Wednesday
- November 18, 2015 – Wednesday
- December 9, 2015 – Wednesday – hosted at the Howe Library in Hanover, NH
- January 19, 2016 – Tuesday
- February 24, 2016 – Wednesday
- March 23, 2016 – Wednesday
- April 27, 2016 – Wednesday
- May 25, 2016 - Wednesday
- June 22, 2016 – Wednesday
- July 27, 2016 – Wednesday
- August 24, 2016 – Wednesday
- September 28, 2016 – Wednesday
- October 26, 2016 – Wednesday
- November 30, 2016 – Wednesday
Those who attend one of these sessions and pass the test become certified for 2 years.
Re-certification can be obtained by either of the following options:
- Attend another session and pass the test again, or
- Operators whose facilities are in compliance are eligible to take the re-certification test without attending the course. Those appointments are scheduled on the following dates:
- July 2, 2015 (10 am) – Thursday
- July 9, 2015 (10 am) – Thursday
- July 22, 2015 (10 am) – Wednesday
- July 30, 2015 (10 am) – Thursday
- August 6, 2015 (10 am) – Thursday
- August 13, 2015 (10 am) – Thursday
- August 20, 2015 (10 am) – Thursday
- September 3, 2015 (10 am) – Thursday
- September 10, 2015 (10 am) – Thursday
- October 1, 2015 (10 am) – Thursday
For scheduling please contact the Operator Training Specialist, Suzanne Connelly at (603) 271-0673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
UST Approved Operator Training Classes
Please note, although other approved training courses exist, there are some items that are required of New Hampshire UST operators per RSA 146-C:17-21. A link to that statute as well as associated blank forms mentioned below can be found at the Underground Storage Tank Operator Training webpage.
The following are the items that you need to accomplish after becoming trained and certified by an approved training program:
- Submit a completed Statement of Training form to DES.
- Class A and B Operators are responsible for completing a Visual Monthly Inspection. Should they delegate this responsibility out to someone else, that info must be recorded on the form.
- Two items must be posted on-site: a completed List of Class C Operators form and Response Guidelines, which the owner would decide how their Class C operators should respond to an alarm or an emergency.
|Program Name||Date Approved||Operator Class||Contact Information|
UST Class A and B Operator Training Class
|May-26-2010||Class A and Bemail@example.com|
Underground Storage Facility Operator Test
Underground Storage Facility System Installer Retrofitter Test
|Practical American Safety Solutions
Class C Operator UST Training
|JMM Management Group
Class C UST Operator Training
UST Class C Online Training
Underground Storage Tank Class C Operator Certification
|Titan Management Group
Class C Training
Class C UST Operator Training
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.