Types of Complaints
- Asbestos Containing Materials (Improper Storage/Disposal)
- Drums and Misc. Containers (Improper Storage/Disposal)
- Hazardous Waste (Improper Storage/Disposal)
- Infectious Waste (Improper Storage/ Disposal)
- Petroleum (Improper Storage/Disposal)
- Solid Waste (Improper Storage/Disposal)
Note: For all other complaints please contact the appropriate state agency following this link
How to Make a Complaint
First: Contact local officials such as the code enforcement, health officer, selectmen, fire or police departments to resolve the issues at the local level.
Second: If the compliant cannot be resolved at the local level and additional assistance is required, you can use the complaint form at the link below.
Required Information When Making a Complaint
Caution! Never put yourself at risk to obtain information. Forward what information you can get safely and without trespassing.
- Your name and phone number.
- The name, address and phone number of the person or party you believe is responsible.
- Location of the complaint including directions to the site.
- Description of what the complaint is about, including photos and a sketch of the area.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.