- Active Landfill Inspection Form
- Application for Incinerator Grants
- Application for Landfill Grants
- Closure Cost Estimate Forms for Financial Assurance
- Collection/Storage/Transfer Facility Inspection Form (Municipal)
- Collection/Storage/Transfer Facility Inspection Form (Commercial)
- Inspection Report for Small Food Waste Composting Facility
- Irrevocable Letter of Credit
- Landfill Post-Closure Inspection Form
- Local Government Financial Test Form for Operating Landfills
- Local Government Financial Test Form for Inactive or Capped Landfills
- Notice of Intent to Operate
- Permit Application Forms
- Solid Waste Hauler Registration Form
- Solid Waste Incinerator Inspection Form
- Standby Trust Agreement
- Surety Bond
- Trust Agreement
- Volume to Weight Conversion Table
Annual Facility Reports
Solid Waste Facilities are required by their permit and Env-Sw 1105.07(b) to submit an Annual Facility Report to DES by March 31 of each year. The purpose of this report is to enhance environmental compliance and to collect data for reports to the Legislature, including tracking progress in reaching the state’s 40 % landfill diversion goal. In addition, DES uses the information to determine where more regulatory oversight might be needed or which topics to include in operator training.
The DES forms request all the required information and allow compilation of the data. Please review the list below and select the form that corresponds with your facility type. Using facility records, complete the form and submit it to: Solid Waste Compliance Assurance Section, NHDES, P.O. Box 95, Concord, NH 03302. For more information, contact staff at 271-2925 or email@example.com.
2014 Annual Facility Report Forms
- Transfer Station & Recycling Facilities
- Scrap Metal Facilities
- Landfill Facilities
- Food Waste Composting Facilities
- Incinerator and Transfer Station Facilities (ONLY Facilities that are BOTH an Incinerator and Transfer Station need to submit this form.)
- Processing/Treatment Facilities: Contaminated Soil
- Processing/Treatment Facilities: C&D ONLY
- Processing/Treatment Facilities: Incinerator ONLY
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.
Microsoft Word format. Download a free viewer from Microsoft.