Grants to municipalities help manage the cost associated with landfill and/or incinerator closures. Grants reimburse municipalities 20 percent of eligible capital costs, which can include:
- Hydrogeological elements.
- Engineering investigation and design.
- Construction of closure elements in accordance with plans and specifications approved by DES pursuant to the New Hampshire Solid Waste Rules.
- Construction supervision. more…
- Current Fiscal Year Priority Closure List
- Draft Closure List for Next Fiscal Year
- Extended Priority List
- Unlined Municipal Landfill and Incinerator Closure Grant Program (Fact Sheet WMD-SW-34)
Forms/Applications (Complete List)
- Facility Operations, Compliance & Reporting
- Facility Permitting
- Household Hazardous Waste Grants
- Used Oil
- Laura J. Filiau, M.P.A.
NHDES Solid Waste Management Bureau
29 Hazen Drive; PO Box 95
Concord, NH 03302-0095
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.
Microsoft Excel format. Download a free viewer from Microsoft.