- Dam Bureau Fact Sheets
- Evaluation of Sediment Quality Guidance
- Guidance for Assessing and Managing Sediment Behind Dams/Barriers
- Guidelines for Historical and Archaeological Resources
- Guidelines to the Regulatory Requirements
- Selective Dam Removal in New Hampshire
- Env-Wr 100-700 Dam Rules
- Env-Wr 900 Official List of Public Waters
- RSA Chapter 482: Dams, Mills and Flowage
- American Rivers
- Connecticut River Watershed Council
- Dam Removal and River Restoration Consultants List
- River Alliance of Wisconsin
- Trout Unlimited
- Frequently Asked Questions about Dam Removal (Fact Sheet WD-DB-19)
- NHDES Dam Bureau
29 Hazen Drive; PO Box 95
Concord, NH 03302-0095
(603) 271-6120 (fax)
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.
Microsoft Excel format. Download a free viewer from Microsoft.
Microsoft Word format. Download a free viewer from Microsoft.