The McGoldrick Dam was removed for $53,000 - this includes the costs of permitting, required studies, and all aspects of the physical removal of the dam. This project was made possible by the generous support of the partners listed below.
- NH Department of Environmental Services
- NH Fish and Game Department, Inland Fisheries Habitat Restoration Fund
- NOAA Restoration Center
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- US Fish and Wildlife Service, Partners for Fish and Wildlife Program
- Algonquin Power Systems, Inc.
- Ashuelot River Local Advisory Committee
- Bob McGoldrick
- Conservation Law Foundation
- NH Department of Transportation
- NH Division of Historical Resources
- Town of Hinsdale