- EPA Arsenic in Drinking Water
- EPA Arsenic Research
- NH Private Well Testing Program
- Small System Compliance Guide
- USGS Probability of Arsenic in Groundwater from Bedrock Aquifers in New Hampshire
Health Effects / Toxicity
- Agency for Toxic Substances & Control Registry (ATSDR)
- In Small Doses: Arsenic (movie)
- Maine Drinking Water Arsenic Q&A
- NHDES Environmental Health Program Fact Sheets
Treatment and Compliance Strategies
- Arsenic in Drinking Water (Fact Sheet WD-DWGB-3-2)
- Arsenic Media Manufacturers
- Arsenic Removal and Disposal for Public Water Systems (Fact Sheet WD-DWGB-3-22)
- Arsenic Speciation Testing – contact State Laboratory for speciation kits at 271-3445, M-F 8 to 4 pm.
- NH arsenic treatment performance (NHWWA spring 2009 journal article)
- Water Supply Services for Small Water Systems (DES Fact Sheet DWGB-7-3)
- Cynthia Klevens, P.E.
NHDES Drinking Water & Groundwater Bureau
29 Hazen Drive, PO Box 95
Concord, NH 03302-0095
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.