- Water User Registration and Reporting in New Hampshire (Fact Sheet WD-DWGB-22-31)
The program has access to a non-invasive ultrasonic flowmeter capable of measuring flow in a variety of pipe materials and sizes. If you have questions about the accuracy of your current water measurement, contact James Tilley, listed under Contact Us.
- Water Conservation
- Instream Flow
- Large Groundwater Withdrawal Permitting
- Groundwater Discharge Permitting and Registration
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (Stormwater)
- New Hampshire Geological Survey
Resources/Links (Complete List)
- Groundwater and Surface Water Withdrawal Summaries (2003-2008)
- Onestop Web GIS – Registered Water Withdrawals
- Water Resources Primer Chapter on Water Use and Conservation
FAQs (Complete List)
Contact Us (Complete List)
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.