- Accredited Laboratory Search Function
Search/query for a laboratory that offers specific testing capabilities.
- NH ELAP Fields Of Accreditation (FOA)
Drinking Water Methods MSF
Non-Potable Water Methods MSF
Non-Potable Water SW-846 Methods MSF
Solid & Chemical Materials SW-846 Methods MSF
- Accredited Low Level 1,4-Dioxane Laboratories
- Laboratories Accredited By NH ELAP to Perform Various Drinking Water& Non-Potable Water Radiological Analyses
- Labs Conducting All DES Recommended Tests for Private Wells
- NH Accredited Drinking Water Labs that submit sample results electronically
Rules/Regulatory (Complete List)
Resources/Links (Complete List)
FAQs (Complete List)
Contact Us (Complete List)
- Bill Hall, Program Manager
Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program
NHDES Drinking Water & Groundwater Bureau
29 Hazen Drive; PO Box 95
Concord, NH 03302-0095
(603) 271-5171 (fax)
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.
Microsoft Word format. Download a free viewer from Microsoft.