The Project WEB newsletter is provided free of charge to anyone who has attended a Project WET, Project WILD, or Project Learning Tree workshop in New Hampshire. The newsletter is produced jointly by these three environmental education programs three times a year.
Each issue contains feature articles and activity suggestions from the three Projects focused around the issue's theme. Other regular components of the newsletter include a calendar of environmental and educational events and announcements about new resources and grant opportunities.
All documents have been saved in Adobe Acrobat Reader format.
- Fall ’13: Alien Invasion
- Spring '13: Taking Stock of the Alphabet Soup… to Grow Environmental Literacy
- Fall '12: Putting NH's Environmental Literacy Plan into Action
- Spring '12: Exploring Nature Through a Social Science Lens
- Fall'11: Students Help Build Greener Communities
- Spring ’11: New Hampshire Schools Go Green
- Winter ’11: Watersheds, Watersheds Everywhere!
- Fall ’10: Exploring Ecosystems
- Spring ’10: Inquiry-based Science for All
- Winter ’10: Discover the Wonders of Vernal Pools
For issues prior to Winter 2010, please contact the NH Project WET Coordinator Laurel Pushee at (603) 271-4071 or Laurel.Pushee@des.nh.gov
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.