The Water Well Board was established in 1984 by the adoption of RSA Chapter 482-B.
- Administrative Rules We 100-1000 Water Well Board Rules were last revised on June 13, 2008. These rules include:
- Organization of the Board (Chapter 100)
- Practice and Procedures (Chapter 200)
- Licensing Requirements (Chapters 300 & 400)
- Ethical Standards (Chapter 500)
- Well Construction, Maintenance & Abandonment Standards (Chapter 600)
- Pump Installation Standards (Chapter 700)
- Well Completion Reports (Chapter 800)
- Administrative Fine Adjustments (Chapter 900)
- Registry of Consumer Complaints (Chapter 1000)
- Regulatory Information Enforcement
- Town Regulations for Private Wells
Microsoft Excel format. Download a free viewer from Microsoft.