Continuing Education Requirements
Licensed pump installers are required by law, RSA 482-B:5, V, to obtain two continuing education hours annually as a condition for license renewal. The Water Well Board has adopted rules stipulating that continuing education must pertain to water pumps, water wells, or water conditioning and treatment systems. This requirement applies to the person named as the qualified individual on the license. Employees of a licensed contractor are not mandated to meet this requirement but are encouraged to continue to upgrade their knowledge and skills in the trade.
Continuing Education may include course work, seminars, workshops, or lectures given by
- Accredited Educational Facilities
- Department of Environmental Services ("DES")
- Electricians' Licensing Board
- National, State, and Local Trade Associations
- Plumbers' Licensing Board
- Product Vendors and Manufacturers
- Water Well Board
Continuing Education may also include attendance at conferences and conventions sponsored by industry Associations or DES, and industry related correspondence courses.
NH Department of Environmental Services | 29 Hazen Drive | PO Box 95 | Concord, NH 03302-0095
(603) 271-3503 | TDD Access: Relay NH 1-800-735-2964 | Hours: M-F, 8am-4pm