Hot Topics (Complete List)
- NEW! Wetlands Bureau Pre-Application Process Web Page
- NEW! Important Notice Regarding Wetlands Mitigation Rules
- Compensatory Mitigation Information and Checklist (Fact Sheet WB-16)
- Aquatic Resource Mitigation (Fact Sheet WB-17)
- Wetlands Rules Env-Wt 100 – 800
- Mitigation-specific rules are found in Env-Wt 302.03, Env-Wt 500, and Env-Wt 800
- RSA 482-A - ARM-Fund specific section of the law: Section 482-A:28
Technical Assistance (Complete List)
- ARM Fund Calculator
- ARM Fund Ledger – Updated 1/21/2016
- Classification of Wetland and Deepwater Habitats of the United States (Cowardin)
- New Hampshire In-Lieu Fee Instrument
- NH Programmatic General Permit issued by the US Army Corps of Engineers
- Natural Community Systems of New Hampshire
Forms/Applications (Complete List)
- 2016 ARM Funds Map
- ARM Fund Grant Instructions
- ARM Fund Application Form and Project Worksheet
- ARM Fund Pre-proposal Form PDF | Word
- Due Diligence Checklist
- Project Agreement Form
- Baseline Documentation Checklist
- Conservation Area Baseline Documentation
- Mitigation Agreement Form
- Sample Conservation Easement Language
Resources/Links (Complete List)
FAQs (Complete List)
- When is mitigation required?
- What types of wetland mitigation may be used to offset impacts?
- How much mitigation is required?
- What are the requirements to mitigate by preserving an upland buffer?
- What are the requirements to mitigate by wetland restoration or creation?
- Mitigation Coordinator, Lori Sommer
NHDES Wetlands Bureau
29 Hazen Drive; PO Box 95
Concord, NH 03302-0095
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.
Microsoft Word format. Download a free viewer from Microsoft.
Microsoft Excel format. Download a free viewer from Microsoft.