The NHCP has developed and oversees the implementation of the state’s Coastal Nonpoint Pollution Control Program (CNPCP). Activities include:
- Coordination and promotion of cooperation among state and local organizations and agencies on issues relative to nonpoint source pollution control measures.
- Technical assistance to state, regional and local agencies regarding control measures.
- Public education and public participation opportunities for nonpoint source control.
- Long-term water quality monitoring and research support in the coastal area.
- Draft New Hampshire Nonpoint Source Management Plan
- Great Bay Estuary
- Great Bay Nitrogen Non-Point Source Study
- Green Spaces BMP to Protect Water Quality Project
- New Hampshire Stormwater Commissions
- Stormwater Management for Homeowners
- Effects of Urbanization on Stream Quality at Selected Sites in the Seacoast Region in New Hampshire, 2001-03
- Evaluation of Factors Influencing Stream Water Quality in the Coastal Region of New Hampshire: A Third Year of Monitoring and Study Report
- How to Planning Series: Protect Water Quality by Managing Nonpoint Source Water Pollution
- NH Homeowner’s Guide to Stormwater Management (15MB)
- NH Residential Loading Model
- Volunteer Biological Stream Data Collection Reports
- Beach Inspection Program
- Coastal Pumpout Program
- Seacoast Groundwater Availability Project
- Shellfish Program
- Spill Response and Complaint Investigation Section
- Watershed Assistance
- Earth Systems Data Collaborative
- EPA Website on Nitrogen & Phosphorus Pollution
- Lamprey River Hydrologic Observatory
- Natural Resource Outreach Coalition
- Protecting Water Resources and Managing Stormwater
- UNH Stormwater Center
- Catherine Coletti, communications coordinator
Pease Field Office
222 International Drive, Suite 175
Portsmouth, NH 03801
(603) 559-1510 (fax)
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.
Microsoft Excel format. Download a free viewer from Microsoft.