The following documents were created by Lakes Region Planning Commission with funding from the Department of Environmental Services Regional Environmental Planning Program (REPP).
For more information about these documents, visit the Lakes Region Planning Commission Web site or call (603) 279-8171.
For more information about REPP, contact Eric Williams.
- Franklin Coordinated Review of Land Use Planning Documents - 2009
- Town of Barnstead Smart Growth Audit - June 2007
- 2001 NEMO Presentations: Linking Land Use to Water Quality
Gilmanton | Gunstock
- Brochure: Lake Winnipesaukee & Its Watershed
- Household Hazardous Waste Collection Center - December 1998
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.