The following documents were created by North Country Council, Inc. with funding from the Department of Environmental Services Regional Environmental Planning Program (REPP).
For more information about these documents, visit the North Country Council, Inc. Web site at or call (603) 444-6303.
For more information about REPP, contact Eric Williams.
- REPP VII: Local Resource Protection Priorities- 2004
- Town of Bethlehem Riparian Buffer Overlay Zone: Article IV Boundaries of Zones- 2003
- Town of Jackson Source Water Ordinance: Section 5A Jackson Water Precinct Watershed District- 2003
- Town of Monroe Ordinance: Section 312A Water Resource Conservation District- 2003
- Town of Thornton Pemigewasset River Overlay Zone: Article IV Boundaries of Zones- 2003
- Presentation: Riparian Buffers and Smart Growth in the Watershed
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.
Microsoft Word format. Download a free viewer from Microsoft.