The following documents were created by Nashua Regional Planning Commission with funding from the Department of Environmental Services Regional Environmental Planning Program (REPP).
For more information and additional NRPC environmental documents, visit the Nashua Regional Planning Commission Web Site or call (603) 424-2240.
For more information about REPP, contact Eric Williams.
- Souhegan River Watershed Management Plan - 2008
- Local Resource Protection Priority Location Map- 2006
- Conserved Lands and Environmental Features Maps - February 2006
Amherst| Hollis| Litchfield| Merrimack| Pelham
- Presentation: Watershed Audits- 2005
- Completed Watershed Protection Audits - 2005
Brookline| Hollis| Lyndeborough| Pelham
- Nashua Regional Open Space Strategy- December 2005
- Generation of Community Centers Regional Notes- June 2004 | Maps
- Generation of Destination Points and Polygons Regional Notes - June 2004 | Maps
- Pennichuck Brook Watershed Buildout Analysis - June 2003| Presentation
- GIS Analysis of Proposed Pennichuck Brook Watershed Rules- June 2003
- Master Plan Updates: Chapter IV Natural Resources - June 2002
Town of Lyndeborough| Town of Pelham
- Change in Agricultural Land Use in the NRPC Region, 1974-1998- June 2002
- Model Non-Residential Site Plan Regulations- June 2002
- Managing Growth and Sustaining Water Quality- Pelham NH
- Managing Growth and Sustaining Water Quality - Baboosic Lake Watershed
- Update of Statewide Conservation Lands Database,June 29, 2001
- Success Story: Pelham Corridor Delineation
- REPP Phase Two Report – January 2000
- REPP Phase One Report – December 1998
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.
Microsoft PowerPoint format. Download a free viewer from Microsoft.
Microsoft Word format. Download a free viewer from Microsoft.