The following documents were created by Strafford Regional Planning Commission with funding from the Department of Environmental Services Regional Environmental Planning Program (REPP).
For more information about these documents, contact the Strafford Regional Planning Commission at: email@example.com or call (603) 742-2523.
For more information about REPP, contact Eric Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Barrington Workforce Housing Ordinance - 2009
- Nottingham Conservation Focus Aras Overlay District - 2009
- Conservation Subdivision Regulations - 2007
- HOW TO Planning Series Flyer: Reduce Nonpoint Source Water Pollution in Rural Areas and Promote Open Space Conservation/Cluster Development Subdivisions - 2005
- HOW TO Planning Series Flyer: Improve Neighborhood Design and Reduce Nonpoint Source Water Pollution - 2005
- HOW TO Planning Series Flyer: Protect Water Quality by Managing Nonpoint Source Water Pollution - 2005
- Town of Milton Sand and Gravel Excavation Overlay Map - November 2005
- Inventory of the Highest Local Resource Priorities - June 2000
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.