Water withdrawals and returns on and upstream of designated rivers
Draft Fiscal Impact Statement for the Instream Flow Rules - June 12, 2001
- Appendix I - IFR Analysis US Geological Survey Stream Gages
- Appendix II - Estimated Seasonal Trigger Streamflow Rates by Stream Gage
- Appendix III - Event Frequency based on Historical Stream Gage Data
- Appendix IV - Event Durations based on Historical Stream Gage Data
- Event Frequency and Duration Summary Statistics - October 23, 2000
Instream Flow Uses, Values & Policies In The Upper Connecticut River Watershed
A Report to the Connecticut River Joint Commissions - April, 1998
Interim Regional Policy for New England Stream Flow Recommendations
Vernon Lang, US Fish and Wildlife Service - May 11, 1999
Previous Draft - November 14, 2000
- Draft Rule Summary - November 16, 2000
- Draft Instream Flow Rules - November 14, 2000
- Draft Fiscal Impact Statement and Worksheet - November 14, 2000
- Regulatory Event Example - October 18, 2000
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.
Microsoft Excel format. Download a free viewer from Microsoft.
Microsoft Word format. Download a free viewer from Microsoft.