- DRAFT 401 Water Quality Certification for the Balsams Grand Resort Wilderness Ski Area snowmaking withdrawal and redevelopment available for public comment
- Water Quality Certification Approved for the Sarah Mildred Long Bridge Replacement Project
- 401 Water Quality Certification Approved for Mittersill Ski Area Improvements
- 401 Water Quality Certification Approved for the Monadnock Hydroelectric Project, Bennington, New Hampshire
- 401Certification Approved for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and State of New Hampshire Dredging of Hampton Harbor
- 401 Water Quality Certification Approved for the New Hampshire Department of Transportation, Portsmouth Kittery Memorial Bridge Replacement Project
- 401 Water Quality Certification Approved for the US Army Corps of Engineers Programmatic General Permit
- DES Guidance for Estimating Pre- and Post-Development Stormwater Pollutant Loads (revised 5/3/10)
- DES Simple Method Pollutant Loading Spreadsheet Model(5.2 MB)
- 401 Certification Approved for the Pats Peak Ski Area Expansion
- Water Quality Certifications have been approved for Wediko Children's Services Hydroelectric Project and Harrisville Cheshire Mills Hydroelectric Project
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.
Microsoft Excel format. Download a free viewer from Microsoft.