- NHDES and the NH Fish and Game Department Announce New Shellfish Harvest Closures for 2015
- The NH Coastal Atlas: A New Way to Get Information on Shellfish Harvest Closures
Education/Outreach (Complete List)
- 2014 NOAA Tide Predictions
- Coastal Access Points
- Maps of Open/Closed Areas
- NH Fish and Game Harvesting Regulations
- NH Red Tide Disaster Relief Grant
- Red Tide Resource Center
- Weekly Open/Closed Status
The NHDES Shellfish Program regularly involves volunteers to assist program staff in water sampling, pollution source monitoring, shellfish sample collection, and other activities. Most of the volunteer opportunities involve sampling from a boat. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Chris Nash, Shellfish Program Manager, at 559-1509.
- NH Fish and Game Department: Online License Sales
- NH Fish and Game Department: Saltwater Fishing Digest
FAQs (Complete List)
Contact Us (Complete List)
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.