The Sampler: Monthly e-newsletter of the VLAP Program
VLAP Field Manual : This laminated manual was created for the volunteers to be used as a reference guide when they are out on their lakes collecting water samples. The manual identifies what each sample bottle is used for in the laboratory, how to use the equipment, and the methods of collecting water samples.
- DO/Temp Profile Field Data Sheet
- VLAP Photo Contest
- Water sampling conversion chart for temperature and depth measurements
- Lake Sampling Field Data Sheet
- Volunteer Self Audit Checklist
- Stream Survey Field Sheet
- Fact Sheets
- Chemical and Biological Parameter Explanations
- Anonymous Septic System Survey (Example)
- Other DES Fact Sheets
VLAP Annual Reports
- Advanced Monitoring Techniques—Stream Surveys & Stormwater Sampling
- Management Actions to Reduce Increasing Conductivity in NH Lakes & Ponds
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.