All documents have been saved in Adobe Acrobat Reader format unless otherwise indicated.
319 Grant Subcontracting and Procurement Guidance for State and Local Government Agencies:
The main document for local government agencies and municipalities
- Appendix A: Contracting with Disadvantaged Businesses (DBEs)*
Guidelines for Watershed Assistance Grant Recipients
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program (DBE) Subcontractor Participation Form
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program (DBE) Subcontractor Performance Form
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program DBE Subcontractor Utilization Form
- Appendix B: Standard State Grant Agreement Terms
- Appendix C: Certification Regarding Debarment Suspension and Other Responsibility Matters
- Appendix D: Certification Regarding Lobbying
- Appendix E: Example Government Agency Subcontracting and Procurement Contract Language
- Appendix F: Example RFP/RFQ For Cobbetts Pond Restoration Plan
- Appendix G: Example RFP/RFQ Baker River Restoration Design and Permitting
- Appendix H: Example RFP/RFQ Suncook River Geomorphology-based Restoration Design and Permitting
- Appendix I: Example RFP/RFQ Cains Pond Restoration
- Appendix J: Reference Links
- Appendix K: Example Government Agency Small Construction Contract
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.
Microsoft Word format. Download a free viewer from Microsoft.