All documents have been saved in Adobe Acrobat Reader format unless otherwise indicated.
319 Grant Subcontracting and Procurement Guidance for Nonprofit Organizations:
The main document for non-profits
- Appendix A: Contracting with Disadvantaged Businesses (DBEs)
Guidelines for Watershed Assistance Grant Recipients
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program (DBE) Subcontractor Participation Form
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program (DBE) Subcontractor Performance Form
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program DBE Subcontractor Utilization Form
- Appendix B: Standard State Grant Agreement Terms
- Appendix C: Certification Regarding Debarment Suspension and Other Responsibility Matters
- Appendix D: Certification Regarding Lobbying
- Appendix E: Example Nonprofit Subcontracting and Procurement Contract Language
- Appendix F: Example RFP/RFQ Cobbetts Pond Restoration Plan
- Appendix G: Example RFP/RFQ Baker River Restoration Design and Permitting
- Appendix H: Example RFP/RFQ Suncook River Geomorphology-based Restoration Design and Permitting
- Appendix I: Example RFP/RFQ Cains Pond Restoration
- Appendix J: Reference Links
- Appendix K: Example Nonprofit Small Construction Contract
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.
Microsoft Word format. Download a free viewer from Microsoft.