Training courses are offered by the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services in the spring and fall of each year at the DES Operator Training Center in Franklin, New Hampshire. Classes are held during the day and are usually five hours long, with an hour lunch break.
A wide variety of wastewater related subjects is addressed each session, and CEUs are earned for each class. Course schedules and registration are available from this office approximately four weeks in advance of the first class. Registration is on a first come, first served basis, and a nominal fee is charged to cover building and administrative expenses.
- Fall 2016 Training Announcement
- Fall 2016 Course Descriptions
- Asset Management Trainings
- NHDES Course Enrollment
- NEWWTA Course Enrollments
- GSRWA 2016
- DES Fats Oil & Grease Program Basics
- Fall 2016 Energy Efficiency Trainings
- September 20 – Lagoon Workshop – Elm Brook Park, Hopkinton with a tour at the Hopkinton WWTF (Agenda ) (Register)
- September 29 – Lagoon Workshop – Lincoln (location TBD) with a tour at the Lincoln WWTF (Agenda ) (Register)
- October 6 – Secondary Treatment Workshop – Berlin (location TBD) with a tour at the Berlin WWTF (Agenda ) (Register)
- October 12 – Secondary Treatment Workshop – NHDES offices, Concord with a tour at the Concord WWTF (Agenda ) (Register)
- October 26 – Advanced Treatment Workshop – Keene Public Library Annex with a tour at the Keene WWTF (Agenda) (Register)
- November 3 – Advanced Treatment Workshop – Hugh Gregg Coastal Conservation Center, Greenland with a tour at the Newmarket WWTF (Agenda) (Register)
- The NH Drinking Water & Wastewater Managers School is now accepting applications for the 2017 management course. Applications are due by November 1, 2016. This program is sponsored by the NH Department of Environmental Services, NH Water Pollution Control Association and the NH Water Works Association and NEIWPCC. Please visit the NHWPCA web site for an application form and more details.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.