Training courses are offered by the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services in the spring and fall of each year at the DES Operator Training Center in Franklin, New Hampshire. Classes are held during the day and are usually five hours long, with an hour lunch break.
A wide variety of wastewater related subjects is addressed each session, and CEUs are earned for each class. Course schedules and registration are available from this office approximately four weeks in advance of the first class. Registration is on a first come, first served basis, and a nominal fee is charged to cover building and administrative expenses.
All documents have been saved in Adobe Acrobat Reader format.
- Spring 2016 Training Announcement
- Spring 2016 Course Descriptions
- Asset Management Trainings
- NHDES Course Enrollment
- NEWWTA Course Enrollments
- GSRWA 2016
- NEIWPCC Operation & Maintenance for Pumps & Pump Stations
- NEIWPCC Water Words that Work
- NEIWPCC Wastewater Microbiology & Process Control
- DES Fats Oil & Grease Program Basics
- NASSCO 1 Day Pipeline Assessment & Certification Program Refresher
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.