- Draft FY 13-14 Wastewater SAG Project Priority List
- Application for State Grants for Sewage Treatment Works under RSA 486:1,III.
RSA 486:1,III, which became effective on July 1, 1993, provides for financial assistance in the form of a 20 percent or, if the community's sewer user fee is 20 percent higher than the state average user fee, a 30 percent grant for the planning, design and construction of certain sewage disposal facilities by municipalities. This statute sets minimum requirements that must be met for a project to be eligible for funding. They are:
- A pre-application must be submitted to place the project on the approved priority list.
- The project must meet the Eligibility Criteria for Funding.
- Procurement of all professional engineering services must be accomplished in accordance with administrative rule Env-WS 602 and the State Standard Engineering Contract form for Reports, Design, or Construction Services.
- Engineering reports or facilities plans, if applicable, must be reviewed and approved by NHDES.
- Construction plans and specifications, revisions, and formal addenda must be reviewed and approved by NHDES. Authorization to advertise for bidding must be received from NHDES. Bid documentation establishing the low responsive and responsible bidder must be submitted to NHDES for review. Authorization to award the construction contract must be received from NHDES.
- Periodic site inspections and a final inspection by NHDES personnel must be conducted to insure compliance with approved plans and specifications.
- Change orders must be reviewed and approved by NHDES.
- Invoices for engineering services and contractors pay estimates must be submitted monthly to NHDES for review.
- Operation and maintenance manuals, if applicable, must be reviewed and approved by NHDES.
- Record drawings must be submitted to NHDES.
- Final project cost documentation must be submitted to NHDES for a determination of final eligible project costs.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.
Microsoft Word format. Download a free viewer from Microsoft.